Maybelline SuperStay 24 Color



BzzAgent was kindly enough to supply me these gorgeous four lip colors. This is Maybelline new line color, that provides a longwear and long lasting without reapplying.   The lip wear color stay on all day without no caking, no fading, no feather and no transferring.  This new line comes is 30 vibrant shades, divided into four shades families: Reds, Plums, Pinks and Naturals.

Here are some helpful fact to keep in mind when applying these lipcolor:
  • Last through your non-stop 24 hour day 
  • Won't crumble, cake, fade, feather or transfer
  • All-day color in just two steps
      • Step 1: Long lasting base coat
      • Step 2: Moisturizing top coat balm
  • Long and flexible applicator picks up more product and makes application simple
  • Found in most drug and big box store (like Target and Walmart), with a suggested retailing price for $9.99
The four shades that I got are:
    • Wear on Wildberry 
    • Timeless Rose 
    • Everlasting Wine 
    • Forever Chestnut 
      I did a swatch of these lip colors.  I personally think that these glides on smoothly and the shades are very pigmented.  I hope you enjoy this post and will post more in-depth review of it when I actually wear it on my lips.


      Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
      QuickEdit
      Cynthia
      0 Comments

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

      [name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)