Estée Lauder - Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator



I received this full size trial from Estée Lauder Eye Illuminator from a survey that I took.  I didn't realized that I was qualify for the free full size trial until I received this package at my doorstep.  I normally don't suffer badly from dark circles, because I actually get my full 8 hours of sleep.   But there are times that I don't sleep well, my dark circles appears to be heavier at some times.

After using the Eye Illuminator it has helped me reduced my dark circles.  The eye illuminator helped my under eyes appear brighter and I felt like it has reduced the puffiness around my eyes and smoothing out my dark circles.  I also like the packaging, it has this unique ceramic tip on top of the applicator where you can massage your eyes with it.  I like the cooling & soothing sensation by rubbing the ceramic tip under my eyes. After each usage I got really addicted to using it cause of the ceramic applicator.  After applying this under my eyes it feels very refreshing.
This is what the product does on their site - product detail
Now see brighter, more rested-looking eyes instantly.
With every cool touch of this first-ever, specially contoured ceramic-tip applicator, help reduce the look of:
  • dark circles
  • puffiness
  • shadows
  • fine lines
Instantly, eyes look brighter and refreshed.  
In just 2 weeks, 90% of women saw a reduction in the look of dark circles and puffiness. 
Comes in two shades Light/Medium and Medium/Deep
Retailing for $58 at Estée Lauder site

Disclaimer: Estée Lauder kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)