New Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer


I recently purchased the new formulated Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer.  After hearing the new released version, I immediately jumped into my bandwagon and to see what this is all about.  I heard that this new formulated tinted moisturizer is lighter and sheerer than the original tinted moisturizer.  In my previous post I indicated that the old version has a hint of orange undertone to it, which I wasn't to keen of.  However, the old version has a better coverage and smell to it minus the orange undertone and the packaging. 

I put the new formulated tinted moisturizer to the test.  I personally think the formulated tinted moisturizer runs a bit too sheer for my liking and not enough of coverage, also it has a medicine band aid smell to it.  I personally wish that they could combine the old formulated tinted moisturizer to the new version minus the orange undertone to it.  The only thing I like about this tinted moisturizer is that it contains SPF 15 sun protection and the new packaging.

Pros:
  • The shades run lighter and sheerer without the orange undertones in this moisturizer.
  • Packaging looks much nicer and neater.  
  • I like that it contain SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free.
Cons:
  • This moisturizer doesn't have a good coverage, which is too sheer for my liking.
  • Awful medicine band-aid smell.   
What it does:  (stated from Sephora site)
Ideal for normal to oily skin, this product offers a casual alternative to foundation. It provides light moisture, sun protection, and sheer, comfortable coverage.
    Currently retailing at Sephora for $40 dollars

    Have you tried this? Let me know what you think of this tinted moisturizer.

    Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
    QuickEdit
    Cynthia
    0 Comments

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

    [name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)