My Summer & Sunkissed Look


I decided to do a look and I know it's been awhile.  I was inspired by one of Xteener's Sexy Sunkissed tutorial.  I really like the summery and Sunkissed look for the summer and it makes me feel more healthier.  Typically I'm really pale, so the extra tan helps me give me a nice complexion look for the summer. The downsize is I rarely get a tan cause I don't hang out at the beach a lot.


I decided to try pulling this look off based on what I used and did a smokey effects.  I realized that this smokey shades effects helps me enlarge my eyes much more. The list of makeups that I used are totally different from what she used on her tutorial.  I realized that I didn't have a copper shade, so I decided to use a shimmery dark brown for it instead.  Here's the final look, looks like I'm ready for a nice day out for the beach.  This will be perfect look since I'm going on my vacation soon.  I look like I just came out from the water.


The following makeups products that I used:

Face:
  • Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick
  • Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer
  • Paul and Joe Blush  
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
  • Eyebrow - RIMMEL LONDON PENCIL COLOR 004 BLACK
Eyes: 
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
  • Wet N Wild - The Glided Age - Copper Brown
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette -Virgin and Naked 
  • Paul & Joe Eye Color Palette in Taupe to line my eyes with
  • Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara
Lips: 
  • Dior Addict Lipcolor - in Rose Broderie 663
Hope you enjoy this look and good luck! 

    Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
    QuickEdit
    Cynthia
    0 Comments

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

    [name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)