Sweet Valentine's Day 2013 Tutorial


I know Valentine's Day is coming around the corner and I wanted to do a tutorial look before I head to Paris.  This is my second time pulling a V-day look and I personally like this soft look that emphasize on my eyes more.  This is my first time putting on falsies, which I'm trying to emphasize on making my eyes appear more doe eyed and innocent.  I finally got the opportunity to use my new stuff that I recently got.   I used my new Urban Decay Glinda Wizard of Oz palette, the Urban Decay Naked Flushed, the M.A.C Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara Double Effet and my Bobbi Brown BB cream for this tutorial.  I'm not sure how well you'll see the gradient effect on my eye shadow shades from one of the picture I posted, but it gave me a purplish vibe look and that's pretty much it.  I find this palette a bit mediocre cause rest of the other shades are pretty light.  The Glinda palette doesn't give you much options for different looks if you use this palette directly itself, however it's easy to use if you follow the step-by-step instruction card. The rest of the makeup items that I used for this tutorial are superb.  I really like the naked flushed cause it helped me contour my cheek bones without making my face looking orange.  Also the mascara gave me a va va voom superb long lashes and I didn't need to use falsies with it.  The bb cream was not heavy at all and it helped me concealed my red blemishes.  Anyway are you planning to dress up for v-day for your special someone?  If not, stay gorgeous and have fun on v-day!  Happy early Valentine's Day everyone!


The following makeups products that I used:

Face:
  • Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick
  • Bobbi Brown BB cream in Medium
  • Urban Decay Naked Flushed   
  • Eyebrow - RIMMEL LONDON PENCIL COLOR 004 BLACK
Eyes: 
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Deep Egg Plant
  • Urban Decay The Glinda Palette 
  • M.A.C Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara Double Effet
Lips: 
  • Super-Saturated High Gloss Color in Glinda
Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)