Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask = Deep Cleansing + Radiant Glow


I got another opportunity to try this Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask through brandbacker.com When I first used it, it felt very refreshing and relaxing.  I feel that the mask is really doing it's job by deep cleansing my face especially the pores area.  I really enjoy using this mask because it contains natural ingredients that doesn't harm my face.  Since being pregnant I need to find mask that isn't overpowering with my sensitive skin.



Overview of this Product:
DEAD SEA MUD HAS BEEN RENOWNED FOR CENTURIES AS A NATURAL BEAUTY REMEDY! Here's how it works: As this luxurious mud mask gently dries on your face, it draws out excess oils, impurities & grime from your skin. At the same time your skin is infused with ancient Dead Sea minerals and essential oils. This mask leaves your face clean, fresh and blemish free. Used weekly your complexion will gain a new clarity and all-day glow.
For more information about this product please go to their following site:
Pure & Essential Minerals

Currently this Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask is retailing at Amazon for $24.77 USD

Disclaimer: brandbacker kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)