HASK Mint Almond Oil Thickening Hair Care Collection



I recently got the opportunity to try this shampoo brand called Hask Mint Almond Oil Thickening Hair Care collection. Majority of the time my hair is lifeless; without any proper grooming my hair doesn't always goes exactly what I want on certain days.  After trying this Hask Mint Almond Oil Thickening Hair care set my hair looks healthier.  This hair care set restored my hair by giving me volume and shine back which I always wanted.  I really enjoy that this brand is free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors.  I hope you'll have an opportunity to try this shampoo set.


About the Product

Mint Almond Oil Shampoo
Invigorates & Amplifies
Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors

Boost and restore lifeless locks with HASK Mint Almond Oil Thickening Shampoo. Known for its high content of omega fatty acids, vitamin E and magnesium, almond oil helps increase body and volume while adding nourishing shine to hair. With Bio3 Thickening Complex and peppermint oil to invigorate hair and scalp, this shampoo gently cleanses, leaving even the most flat hair looking thick and full.

Mint Almond Oil Conditioner
Invigorates & Amplifies
Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors

Boost and restore lifeless locks with HASK Mint Almond Oil Thickening Conditioner. Known for its high content of omega fatty acids, vitamin E and magnesium, almond oil helps increase body and volume while adding nourishing shine to hair. With Bio3 Thickening Complex and peppermint oil to invigorate hair and scalp, this conditioner gently detangles, leaving even the most flat hair looking thick, full and soft.

Mint Almond Oil Root Thickening Spray
Invigorates & Amplifies
Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors

Boost and restore lifeless locks with HASK Mint Almond Oil Root Thickening Spray. Known for its high content of omega fatty acids, vitamin E and magnesium, almond oil helps increase body and volume while adding nourishing shine to hair. With Bio3 Thickening Complex and peppermint oil to invigorate hair and scalp, this lightweight mist restores and strengthens, leaving flat, lifeless locks instantly looking thicker and fuller.
Directions: Shake well before use. Spray generously on towel dried hair, concentrating on roots. Comb through and blow dry for best results, or use on dry hair for an added lift.

More info can be found on HASK site:
http://haskbeauty.com/brand/mint-almond-oil/products

Disclaimer: brandbacker kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. 


Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)