InstaNatural Peppermint & Lemon Essential Oil Reviews


Recently I got an opportunity to try this brand line called InstaNatural Essential Oils from brandbacker.com.  Since this winter I have been sick numerous of times and using these essential oil was additional help in fighting my cold.  Since I don't have an diffuser, I simple boil some hot water and used a few drops of either the peppermint or lemon essential oils and put my face over the steaming hot water. After a few times using it I felt a lot better and it helped me fighting off my cold. 

Overview:
InstaNatural’s Peppermint Essential Oil is a multi-purpose oil that cools, energizes and refreshes the body and mind. This steam-distilled oil is extracted from dried or fresh leaves from the Mentha Piperita herb, giving it a sharp, menthol fragrance. Its pleasantly sweet and minty aroma makes it a premium choice for aromatherapy to improve the mind and lift the spirits.

Our Lavender Essential Oil is a steam-distilled oil that relaxes and rejuvenates the body and mind with a fresh floral aroma. This essential oil is extracted from the oil glands of the Lavandula Officinalis plant, which gives the oil its sweet herbaceous fragrance. Our Lavender Essential Oil’s clean and serene aroma makes it a perfect companion for aromatherapy to help ease the mind.

Our Lemon Essential Oil is extracted from the rinds of lemon, which lends its fresh citrus fragrance. This cold-pressed oil has a strong bright scent that is both refreshing and uplifting. Its astringent and purifying properties also make it a great aid to help cleanse and tone the skin, while delivering a boost of Vitamin C antioxidant benefits.

To find more information about this brand please go to this following website:
http://www.InstaNatural.com

Currently retail for $19.97 USD for each essential oil  

Disclaimer: brandbacker kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)